Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 33

Today morning when I reached the office I found on each desk red rose with nice card” Good Morning” from the HR director. Really I like that and we all were happy because that motivated us to work and made a positive contribution to the team.

Ms. Asma gave some tasks to do in the Excel sheet. However, I couldn’t do them since I face a problem with the computer so I contact the IT department to fix it. I used Mr. Majid laptop to work. Furthermore, it’s the first time for me to type Arabic letters in Dubai Chamber because as I observed they use English in their letters and documents.

I attended the weekly meeting and during the meeting I asked them about the presentation time regarding my work experience and they decided it to be at 11: am. Moreover, they asked me to attend a useful training next Wednesday 8/4/2009 and the subject is “Sustainable Human Resources Management “. It’s for one day only.

After the meeting I worked on my presentation slides for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment