Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 10

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: Human Resources
Company Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

In the morning I called one of the training companies as Ms. Asma requested to ask them about their currently courses that they are conducting. In addition, Ms.Asma liked one of their training since it designed for senior professionals who are in charge for making decisions & strategy across their business; we got the HR director’s approval. After that I used their website for the registration and I will be responsible to contact them again.

As everyday I continued scanning, photocopying and reading emails, it became a routine. Beside, Idiscovered that in the HR department they don’t have a list of all the staff names with their departments!! Which makes their tasks difficult, so I decided to create an excel sheet with all the employees names and their departments. I took all the names from the book addresses from the Outlook and I sent the document to my colleagues.

In addition, I helped Mr. Majed in the IDP programme (individual development plan). The purpose of this programme is to enable the HR department to book necessary trainings with training providers for all the employees in Dubai Chamber. We sent a document for all the staff in order to identify their weakness and strengths by completing the required information. And we will present a small session to explain the IDP programme for the employees who are unable to think of specific method or training to address their development area.

No comments:

Post a Comment