Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 8

Human Resources Department
Ms. Asma Abdulla
week 2

I started my day by reading emails since Ms. Asma had training outside Dubai chamber and I had nothing to do. Actually, it was a slow day and I spent my time watching around. All of a sudden I saw a small argument between the employees from the HR department e and Finance department because of the meeting room!!!

In the floor where I am working on there are three departments and only one meeting room and as I noticed when they want to conduct a meeting they don’t book the room before which leads to some problems. I think it will be better if they plan to book before.

Besides, in my opinion there should be mini forum rooms to hold short meetings or discussion between 2-4 employees regarding projects this is also want to disturb the other collogues who are trying to focus on their work especially he/she is on critical time meeting the deadlines.
Furthermore, because everyone at the department hates the idea of scanning! They just took the advantage of me and stuffed me with the last 2 months files and asked me to scan! I got so frustrated, but of course to leave a good impression I had to accept after all they are going to assess and appraise me accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment