Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 13

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: Membership and documentation services
Company Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today is the worst day!!! Because I am sick

I went to the work although I was sick because I didn’t want my super visor to mark me absent.

When I arrived everything was ready. For instance computer, phone and office supplies. Truly, I was glad. Furthermore, Mr. Dawood taught me how to use their statistic system which is called Q-win to find the transaction daily time and waiting daily time for the customers from the date 15-02-09 to 21-02-09. I like this software because it’s helped me in developing my analyzing skill. More than that, I applied what I have learn from the college because last year l studied a statistic course and that helped me in my task. After that I copied all the numbers from the software and enter them in excel with adding some calculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment