Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 2

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: Human Resources

Company Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

I started working in this day. They taught me how to use the HR system Jupiter and I scanned a lot of employee’s documents to be fixed in the system such as employment documents, leaves, excuses, salary certificate, performance and end of service.

Moreover, the manager asked me to arrange a meeting with the sponsored students. I selected the day referring to his timing show and I called the sponsored students. However some of them didn’t pick up the phone and some of them excused since they are working in the morning and the time wasn’t suitable for them and to solve this problem I suggested the manger to make the meeting for two days and he agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment