Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 3

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: Human Resources

Company Supervisor: Asma Abdulla


I started my day by calling the students who didn’t pick up the phone yesterday and I finished this task. Besides, there were some interviews for the candidates and my supervisor asked me to attend the interviews. In fact. it was interesting since I contributed by asking some question, it was new experience for me but I think I need to work on that since I am HR student and I didn’t have any training or course about conducting an interview. Furthermore, I sat with Mrs. Rafea recruitment senior executive and she gave me an overview of her responsibility like making job analysis, job description and job advertisement. I already knew how to do these things before from the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment