Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 15

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today I filed numerous papers and updated some of the employee’s records like their employment documents and personal information. Moreover, I didn’t know that these documents are confidential and I left them on my deck, them Ms. Asma notified me to put the confidential files in the drawer and she gave me the key.

In addition, I worked on the training reports for the year 2009 and submitted to Ms. Asma . She was glad because I finished earlier before the deadline and I told her it was a challenge for me that I want to prove my self in the team.

The rest of the day I was working on the Jupitar System by scanning a lot of pares to be entered in the system. Actually, they collected all the papers of the last week and waited me to come back and continue the scanning, as I mentioned before they actually hate this task. The time passed so quickly today because I was busy the whole day.

For tomorrow I scheduled a short meeting with my supervisor Ms. Asma to discuss my performance since I completed one month with them so I want her evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment