Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 26

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Wednesday is the meeting day; I started my work by attending the weekly meeting. All the members agreed to choose next Monday for house keeping, that all the HR employees including the director will clean their personal office, filing room and all the HR drawers. In addition, during the meeting I mentioned that in Zawya website the ownership type of Dubai Chamber is government but in fact it is private and I found that the company updated was in Jan 2009. They liked my comment and asked me to send an email to the IT department to inform them.

Moreover, I collected all the certificates in the department for the resigned and retired employees in order to send them the certificates. I called them to take their P.O Box.

I took some photos of our offices in the HR and wrote some comments to announce that the HR team will be out of the service in Monday 25th March 2009 for the housekeeping and we don’t want the other staff to disturb us, only in urgent situation.
“Together to make the work environment clean and healthy”

No comments:

Post a Comment