Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 23

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today Ms. Asma gave me another probation period file to enter in Excel sheet but this time the probation period is for three months the previous one that I created was for six months. However, I couldn’t finish this task because I have to write in the sheet all the line managers in each department and Ms. Asma wasn’t available since she had training. More than that, I asked the other employees in the HR but they have no idea about the line managers!! So I left the task in order to complete it tomorrow to ask Ms. Asma about the required information instead of wasting my time. Actually, 80% of the task is done.

Mr. Majed asked me to collect all the brushers, envelops, letters and printed emails for this year and prior years to create an Excel sheet containing all the information regarding the training providers such as company name, contact employee, telephone, fax ,email … etc. I didn’t use Excel sheet, it’s boring because all my works in Excel. in addition,I used Access as I have a good knowledge in all Microsoft Office, I gained this skill from the college. Mr. Majed liked my work and he asked me few questions about Access.

No comments:

Post a Comment