Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 18

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Wednesday is the meeting day, I like this day because I get involve in the meeting by exchanging information , discusing issues such as trianing cost and emiratization because recently they stoped employment due to the collapse in the economy. Besides, I like the way they participate ideas. It was good meeting because Mr. Majed the manager was good leader . He helped keep the discussion on track and tried to ensure that everyone is involved appropriately in the discussions.

I am glad today I didn’t scan any paper . However, I called the governmnt sectors again to arrange meetings. Moreover, today is better that yesterday because some of them picked up the phone. This task was very helpful because I gained experience in dealing with different government departments.

So if you ask me about my workplacement at Dubai Chamber I can say :
It’s fun.
I make a lot of friends .
I learned something .
People care about me and I I want to thank them for being so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment