Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 25

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today the department was very quiet maybe because four of the employees didn’t come to the work for different reasons. However, the rest worked effectively as everyday.
I started the work by calling some employees from the other branches to come to the head office to collect their medical insurances and varied documents. Almost I know all the employees in Dubai Chamber because working in the HR department leads you to communicate with all the employees. Furthermore, it offers you the opportunity to play an active role in your organization since the HR employee attract, employ, and rate talented individuals who will have an optimistic influence in the company.
More than that, I spent the whole day filing. I know that filing is a small task. However, I learn from it because while I am filing I read the papers and that increase my knowledge about the procedures of the company and understanding the terminologies of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment