Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 24

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today I am ver energized and active, I came earlier at 8:30 am, maybe because I selpt early yeasterday , I started working immediately. Firstly, I complated the assigned task of the probation period since Ms. Asma collected all the names of the line managers in Dubai Chmaber, finally it’s done.

Ms . Asma looked very busy and I wanted to assist her in the works so I asked her to give me some of her tasks . I was assigned the task of updating the training providers that I created yesterday because she gave me more training files.

In addtion, I arranged some meetings for the next week regarding the scholarship. Actually, I improved my interpersonal communication skill since I am meeting new people everyday via email, telephone and face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment