Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 31

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today at approximately 9:20 am Ms. Asma called me to inform that she might be late because of the rain and bad traffic jam. However, she wanted me to receive the officer from one of the training companies and try to offer him drink until she arrives. I did what she requested. The time passed and she didn’t come. So I asked the manager to Mr. Majid to meet him instead of wasting more time.

I submitted the assignment regarding the best careers in the companies and the benefits, compensations and training development that they offer. In addition, the manager liked my work and asked me to search more companies that operate in UAE not just the international companies. I added Ritz Carlton Hotel, Shangri la Hotel, Shell international, BP, DIFC and DP world. By the end of the day I sent it again but at this time he said the excellent work no need to add more things. Moreover, ha was glad that I submitted the work before the deadline day. In addition, that increased my knowledge about the HR in different companies that each company has its own way to attract the talented people to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment