Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 27

Company: Dubai Chamber
Department: HR
Supervisor: Asma Abdulla

Today is Thursday….All the employees are happy but when you ask them what are their planes for their weekend, their response is: Nothing or staying at home!!
Ms. Nadia asked me to conduct a search about the good places in Dubai to visit. So I created a word document about some ideas that I wanted to share for some activities that they can plan with their family and friends during their weekend. I think weekend is the time to chill out and take a break from work. Actually, they like the tips for the weekend the places that I choose for them.

I scanned some files and enter them in Jupiter.

I created an excel sheet regarding the employees mobile numbers to be easily to contact them when they are not in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment